Backend Technical Leader - JF178
Work location: Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi
Salary: up to $3500
We are looking for a strong Backend Technical Leader who can involve deeply in technical and/ or business domains. The Backend Technical Leader will be the person in the company to make final judgement on any technical issues that relates to the domain he/she is in charge of.
- Involve in developing for project, including both internal projects and development projects of LINE.
- In charge in mentoring & training the engineers, inspiring them to the next level at work.
- Support projects in solving issues and technical improvement.
- Build source code and coding library which can be easily reused.
- Deeply understand the company's products with a long-term overview.
- Coordinate closely with Talent Acquisition Team to support recruiting the excellent talents for the company.
- Coordinate with related department to make plan and support company's technical activities.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Technical Lead on backend projects.
- Strong experience with Java.
- Be able to write good designed, testable and high effect code.
- Strong knowledge of design pattern and important principles in programming.
- Good understand of performance optimization, algorithms, data structures, computational complexity, etc.
- Be able to design and build the high-load capacity system in the production environment.
- Can be multi-task and good communication to work widely with related departments.
- Be pro-active and be a technology-lover, who keeps enthusiastic spirit in knowing and learning new technologies, new systems.
- Can use English fluently.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project management.
- Contribute in OSS projects and social projects.
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances.
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year.
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family.
- Corporate stock options.
- Top-notch equipment & tool.
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down.
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan).
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008