Blockchain Solidity engineers-JF229
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Blockchain engineer this is what you’ll do:
● Design, develop, and maintain Web 3.0 based applications with Rust, C++, Solidity or Node.JS. Experience in React is advantageous
● Create highly performant code that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
● Help design the architecture, own development of scalable Web 3.0 modules.
● Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
● Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Experience working in a fast-paced tech-driven start-up, building decentralized applications for Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) blockchains with at least 1 year of experience or in a similar capacity.
● Strong proficiency in CeFi and DeFi crypto protocols including but not limited to options, futures, perpetual swap, leveraged trading.
● Technical understanding of blockchain technologies including but not limited to
cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus.
● Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
● Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies
● Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is highly preferred
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interviews