Work location: Giang Vo str., Ba Dinh dist., Ha Noi
Working hours: 12h00 - 21h00. From Monday to Friday
Salary: 8M-15M+ Bouns theo KPI quý
What will I be doing?
- Respond to guest inquiries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Assisting guests to complete unpaid bookings
- Answering any questions property managers/guests might have about the booking process
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations
- Providing support to property managers/guests who may need to amend or cancel a booking
Skills and experience
- University-level education major in French/Italian/Spanish.
- Understanding spoken and written English at Intermediate level
- Experience working in the hospitality/travel industries as a plus
- Comfortable using web-based software
- Strong problem-solving skills, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Basic use of spreadsheets
- Self-motivated and able to plan own work
- Annual salary review, 13th-month salary
- Flexible working time, Work from home policy, no fingerprint check-in/out,..
- On-job training for Freshers
- Insurance according to Labour Law + additional healthcare insurance
- Small bonding activities and weekly Happy hour
- Additional Benefits after 1 year