Work location: Le Duc Tho Str., Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Analyze and understand requirements of the project after discussion with the Engineer Manager/ Product/ Stakeholders.
- Prepare software business requirements specification documents; apply case documents to detail the general process (from overview to detail) of our system.
- Develop user manuals and training materials for the end-user.
- Commit to product quality on time.
- Participate in research and understand the requirements, business process objectives, and issues to give customers solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent in doing Business Analyst tasks and software development processes.
- Can build professional projects (URD, SRS, User Guide, ..) and present with training others.
- Have good logical thinking ability, innovative spirit.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, responsible at work.
- Good at reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Experienced in Agile methods, especially Scrum models.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in IT, Business, Computer Science or related field
- Attractive salary package + 13th month salary
- Lunch allowance: 30,000 VND/actual working day.
- Free monthly parking: 100,000 VND/person/month.
- Free and unlimited snacks, tea, coffee…
- Employee Health Insurance Package.
- Bonus on public holidays, New Year's Day, Birthday (200,000-500,000 VND/person, depending on working rank: manager, employee,...)
- Performance bonus (evaluated according to the criteria of each department: Dev, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources,...)
- Review salary twice a year in January and July every year, the increase depends on the employee's performance.
- Company trip, teambuilding: 1 time/year.
- You will have a Laptop or desktop and an additional full HD display for work purposes
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008