Business Development Intern
Work location: Yen Hoa, Cay Giay, Hanoi
Industry: IT Recruitment, Headhunting
- Identify and generate new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, and other lead-generation activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded
- Negotiate contracts, close deals, and manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract negotiation and follow-up.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to match candidates to client requirements.
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on industry trends to inform sales strategies and plans.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Other related sales activities, as assigned
- 4th-year students or fresh graduates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively and close deals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a driven and motivated attitude
- Being able to communicate in English with customers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field (preferred)
- Understanding the IT industry is a plus
- Experience as a salesperson, ideally in the recruitment or staffing industry, is a big plus.
- Intern allowance of up to 5 million VND/month
- Commission: up to 10% of total revenue.
- Training programs to develop professional skills
- Opportunity to work with and learn from market-leading executives
- Office hours: Monday- Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- Opportunity to become an official employee after the internship with an attractive benefits package
- Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities along with occasional allowance as Wedding, Birthday,...
- Working in a beautiful office surrounded by trees
- Working in a start-up environment with great potential
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 097.357.2008 - Mr. Tùng Anh
- Address: 131 Yên Hòa, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội