Work location: Le Duc Tho Str., Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Gather business requirements from different functional teams and translate them into suitable requirements
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of company’s critical reports/dashboards.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders and product teams to ensure that all data is up to date according to the latest feature developments
- Able to think on your feet to troubleshoot business issues or investigate irregular KPI spikes due to business developments
- Coordinate and work with data engineers to optimize the data flow from raw data into data marts
- Conduct data analysis on business issues under tight deadlines
- Work with big data
- Design, automate and maintain critical reports for business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics, or related field
- Highly proficient in Excel and hands-on experience with large amounts of data using SQL, Python, and other systems.
- Experience in modeling ML/DL
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications and data visualization.
- Strong analytical skills with work experience on data-driven analysis under pressure.
- Able to make analytical recommendations and provide business insights to the senior management.
- Experience in e-commerce or the internet industry
- Ability to work across organization
- Can communicate in English*
- Attractive salary package
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Salary review every 6 months with 5-20% salary raise based on employees' performance
- Holidays bonuses, birthday gifts,...
- The social insurance contribution is calculated based on your salary in the contract and the social insurance law.
- Premium health insurance (2.6 million/ year averagely)
- Lunch allowance (30.000 VNĐ/ working day)
- Parking fee allowance (100.000 VNĐ / month)
- 12 days of annual leave
- Health checkup every year
- Company trip, annual year-end party every year, teambuilding etc.
- Free and unlimited snacks, tea, coffee…
- Laptop or desktop and extra full HD monitor provided for work purposes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008