We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Data Analytics engineer this is what you’ll do:
● Understanding business requirement and plan solution to address data needs
●Partner with IT teams and business professionals to establish data-driven policies and strategies across the organization
●Develop, design, and maintain dashboards and analytics
●Manage and utilize the Data Analytics platform (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, …) to extract meaningful insights from it
● Prepare reports using various visualization and data modeling methods
● Define new KPIs and consistently measure in the datasets
● Collecting data from various data sources and normalize it
● Test and publish dashboards and reports and schedule refresh
●Define access controls and implement security measures whenever required
● Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
●Creating wireframes and beta dashboards with a focus on user experience, correctness, and visibility
●Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design, and entire product life-cycle
●Apply algorithms and statistical methods to obtain answers from data
●Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources
● Monitoring reports and dashboards and make necessary changes
●Manage implementations, architecture, and administration
● Actively manage the performance and usability of platform to get the desired result
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● In-depth knowledge and a sound understanding of RDBMS systems, SQL, Business Intelligence, and data analytics
● Proficiency in analytics and database querying tools
● Extensive experience in developing and managing dashboards and reports in Data Analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc.
● Excellent analytical skills to forecast and predict trends and insights using past and current data
● Knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization
● Enterprise-level experience in data presentation through various
● Able to build visually-stunning and interactive dashboards
● Able to manipulate and blend data in order to design dashboards and visualization
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 2 rounds of interview