Salary: 45 million VNĐ (negotiable)
Location: Vu Pham Ham, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Overview of the company
We are a global company builder of passionate edu-tech entrepreneurs with specialized expertise in education. Our company was founded in Seoul in 2018 and is now a Singapore corporation, but has offices in Seoul, Hong Kong and Vietnam. We have successfully launched 4 educational services for the school-age population in Seoul, Vietnam, and Thailand over the past two years. In the future, we plan to aggressively promote innovative Edu-tech businesses based on our technology and business capabilities in Asia, which is experiencing a high growth rate. Our mission is to become a platform that gathers and nurtures passionate education entrepreneurs to boldly pioneer global businesses. We together experts and entrepreneurs who have been in the education industry for many years, with founders who have successfully exited the education business in China. Based on our successful business and investment experience in the education field, we want to become an edu-tech unicorn beyond the first success in Southeast Asia, which has a high growth rate and a large market size. We are an AI-driven, Tech-driven edu-tech platform, looking for talented people to grow together from the beginning.
- Understanding requirements and project KPIs;
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation;
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- To self-train on new technologies;
- To coach junior members;
- To document detailed designs as part of the design team (lead by TA or SA);
- Participate and contribute, if possible, to DevOps and Automation activities in some way as a daily part of the project delivery such as participating in the creation of relevant DevOps/Automation testing frameworks, scripting and execution even if the specialist roles act as the focal point;
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
- Good awareness about security and performance in web development;
- Basic knowledge of cloud services – especially AWS;
- Basic knowledge of Linux infrastructure, Linux-based web server;
- Have knowledge about TDD, BDD, and hands-on experience on the unit tests;
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Good communication skills and English skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated.
- Good to have additional skills:
○ Experience with Docker;
○ Nice to have: K8S, Jenkins.
- Package: Competitive package
- Performance bonuses
- 12 paid days off + holidays
- Social insurance
- Premium health insurance
- Working computer if needed
- Funded professional development
- Free Gym
- Birthday gift, public Holidays gifts
- Impact-driven culture, international working environment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008