Devops Developer-JF 193
Work location: Giang Vo str., Ba Dinh dist., Ha Noi
Working hours: 9h00 - 18h00. From Monday to Friday
Salary: up to 2.200$
We are looking for a DevOps who has a wide understanding in system and Cloud Platform (AWS). You willwork very closelywith our Head of Engineering to build a platform that supports our product.
What you will do
● Design and maintain highly-available, fault-tolerant infrastructure for distributed/cloud-native applications on AWS.
● Setup CI/CD pipelines for projects
● Design and setup automated tests
The following experiences are required in order to effectively perform in our company. The technology highlighted in bold are part of our current technology stack, or we're planning to use in the near future.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
● Strong experience in Kubernetes or Openshift platform
● Strong experience in AWS Infrastructure (EKS, ECR, SNS, SQS, EC2/Fargate, RDS, DynamoDB)
● Strong experience in Terraform, Pulumi or similar Infrastructure as Code tools
● Experience with Linux system administration
● Experience in Jenkins, Argo CD, Tekton or similar CI/CD technology
● Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
Nice to have
The following experiences reflect our current technology stack or what we planned to use in the future. Candidates are not expected to know all of these technologies, but it's nice to have. Candidates with these experiences are preferred.
● Experience in Knative serverless platform
● Experience in Grafana (dashboard), Grafana Loki (logging), Grafana Tempo (tracing) and Grafana Mimir/Prometheus (metrics) stack
● Experience in Istio service mesh
● Experience in NodeJS orPython
● Passionate about the product and the creative process.
● Self-motivated and driven by your results.
● Willing to contribute and take the initiative to execute innovative new ideas.
● You like to participate in planning, retrospectives and improvement.
● You like to deliver high quality solutions to match the pace of our businessneeds.
● We expect you to be a natural team-player and not afraid to ask questions or make suggestions.
Why you'll love working here
● Attractive salary and annual salary review.
● 100% official salary during probation.
● Flexible working time; no finger-print check-in/out, no overtime work.
● Work from home policy.
● Insurance according to Vietnam Labour Law & additional Health Insurance.
● 12-day annual leave per year; 13th month salary.
● Team building activities; weekly Happy hour,..
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008