Remote Senior Front-end Engineer (React) - JF138
Salary: up to $4000
Working location: Remote
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, clean and maintainable code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a small and talented team.
- Design, implement, and deliver software.
- Create or introduce tests, and introduce new technologies to optimize our platform.
- Actively provide constructive feedback to other developers through code reviews or different channels.
- React. Out of all the frameworks/libraries we use React. You can judge us for it, but we still use React.
- Have strong hands-on experience with micro frontends
- Have good verbal communication skills in English
- And that’s it. The rest is a bonus!
- Experience working with REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with Java, Scala and/or Python. We use these languages, so even if you are not fluent in them and you have the interest, we are happy for you to try. But if you know them beforehand, bonus points!
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Test driven design.
- Salary: Up to $4000
- Laptop provided
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008