Frontend Developer (Intermediate) -JF231
Remote- Salary: $2500-3000
We are a Series A SaaS technology start-up which provides retailers with data-empowered services. We leverage machine learning & optimization techniques to generate consumer-centric, store-level assortment and planogram solutions. Today, we are a multinational business with ourtechnology used by global, regional and independently-owned retailers operating in Asia, Europe andNorth America, across 8500+ stores in supermarkets & convenience stores, health & beauty pharmacies as well as food & grocery delivery.
workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and
quality product is important.
● At least 5 years of experience in Frontend Development
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
● Experience with Typescript and transpilers
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Bitbucket Pipelines)
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization, including best practice principles understanding of component rendering
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT), using Bitbucket, GitHub or GitLab Main Duties
● Develop and maintain SPA applications that interact with REST API’s
● Work with your immediate team and other teams to gather requirements and scope features
● Participate in Code Review and Code Enhancement exercises on a regular basis
● Integrate 3rd party Libraries/SDK’s including Amazon/Azure
● Develop and maintain complete test suites including but not limited to unit, integration and regression tests