Work location: Dong Da, Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
- Office hours: Monday- Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday, flexible working-time and remote-working policy
- Competitive remuneration package
- 12 annual leaves plus 10 full paid sick leaves with lunch allowance
- Healthcare insurance package (Bao Viet insurance)
- 13th salary + year end performance bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law
- Standard Agile Scrum with latest updated technology from USA
- Unlimited access to Udemy training course
- Free English and Technical training course with knowledge-sharing allowance
- Macbook is provided for work
- Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities along with occasional allowance as Newborn, Wedding, Birthday, Mid-Autumn Festival,...
- Global and Dynamic working environment
- Professional development and abroad opportunities with clear career path
- Cooperating with many domestic and multi-national partners.
- Use Kotlin to create a highly-scalable client app that seamlessly integrates with server-side API.
- Create clean and reusable components to populate the app UI with particular attention to performance & security.
- Take part in the product design process to provide feedback on what is envisioned and its feasibility. Work closely with PO to align task end estimation effort
- Cooperate with our backend developers to define and integrate the server API in the Android apps.
- Follow and be accountable for code best practices all over the repository, maintain clean expandable
- Work independently with minimal supervision. Able to manage sprint task to achieve sprint goal, discuss and arrange task for each member.
- Conversational fluency in English (writing and speaking)
- 3 years+ related working experience is required.
- Proficiency in writing modern Kotlin.
- Proven ability to develop beautifully and functional apps.
- Knowledge of software life-cycles including design, development, build/release, and QA.
- Experience in firebase (FCM, Crashlytics, Storage)
- Experience in modern architecture: MVVM, MVI
- Experience in Jetpack library: viewmodel, livedata, room, navigation component
- Experience in multi thread handling (Coroutine, Flow)
- Experience in unit test and debugging
- Experience in multi module gradle build system
- Experience working with design tools (Frigma, Zeplin)
- Experience in CI/CD
Nice to have:
- Experience writing end-to-end tests.
- Experience in Scrum development.
- Have in reactive programming mindset
- Have backend driven mindset
- Eager to learn and adapt with new technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment