Work location: Me Tri str., Nam Tu Liem dist., Hanoi
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Industry: Software Development, Outsourced Development, Information Technology & Services
Key Activities: Sales, Business Development, Relationship Management.
Work type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $1.000. Minimum of 13 salary months/year. Consider UP 2 times/year.
- BONUS: Tet bonus, holiday bonus, HR recommendation bonus ...
- Seniority allowance (working time from 2 years or more). Join a free Japanese class taught by a native teacher.
- 5 official working days / week, 1 day off / month. Participate in the weekly Saturday Vocational Training, have allowance and lunch support.
- Saturday, Sunday + 12 days off / year (maximum 20 days off / year, any remaining days will be paid 500,000 VND / day).
- Clubs and many cultural - sport - art activities sponsored or supported by the company (For example: football, table tennis, badminton, swimming, music, English, games ... )
- Health assurance: Periodic health check, support to buy high quality health insurance...
- Join the Rikkei Care Health Plan.
- Spiritual comfort: Play music on demand every day, fresh fruit, integrated teambuilding activities...
- Opportunity to go to Japan to work and travel everywhere.
- Research, analysis and identification of market trends and actionable opportunities
- Collaborate with existing teams to continually develop sales materials and assets
- Other related sales and marketing activities, as assigned
- English fluency ( > Ielts 6.5)
- (2+) years of experience in revenue generating roles in the sales of technology solutions and products
- Graduated with honors from Foreign Trade University, University of Foreign Languages, National Economics University, Polytechnic University, FU or overseas universities
- Priority: you have / are working at Big4 auditing companies, or technology companies (both hardware & software)
- Experience in digital transformation
- Know how and know when to leverage appropriate strategies and practices
- Relationship builder with solid EQ, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Focused planning and time management skills to drive structured sales activities and pipeline development
- Self-motivating with an innate sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to achieving the target result
- Precise communicator with strong presentation skills
- Proficient with office suite programs, including MS Office and collaboration tools
- Willing team player who thrives in an energetic and open working environment
- Adept working in cross functional teams
- Prior experience in IT sector
- Available for business travel as required
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment