Work location: Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi
Salary: up to $2500
- Package: Competitive package, at least 14th month salary per year, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Working hybrid (3 days remote, 2 days office)
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options- Top-notch equipment & tools
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive Store gift code for employees
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events
- Participate product/application development life cycle, including planning, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance, focus on UX/UI design both for PC and mobile.
- Proposing and designing UI with consideration of UX.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design, business/technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Back-end Engineer and others to improve usability.
- More than 3 years of work experience in Front-end development.
- Good knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging.
- Ability to build a web application with at least one of JS frameworks like ReactJS/ VueJS from the beginning.
- Have passion for exploring and learning new technology
- High sense of responsibility
- English from intermediate to advanced.
- Experience in using cloud services such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in using tools for build and task runners (CI/CD).
- Experience in developing applications with server-side languages such as Java, Perl, php, ruby, .net, python…
- Preferred knowledge of web performance technology.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development.
- Contribution to OSS projects and communities.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008