Work location: Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Work type: Full time
20-30M (>2 years exp)
30-40M (>5 years exp)
- Work with other highly skilled developers to enhance our current e-commerce application
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing our ecomm application for web and mobile or contribute to product development
- Be able to rapidly absorb our technical and functional knowledge IE: Attend training sessions and learn our application architecture and codebase quickly
- Optimize existing applications, services and components
- Provide input for project milestones, schedules, QA testing in an agile development environment
- Design, document and implement reusable frameworks and libraries – This is Important as it will allow us to onboard new developers to scale up quickly!
- Mentor team member’s skills that improve team efficiency and proficiency
- Manage and communicate project tasks and priority; ensuring high team productivity.
- Minimum 2.5 Years’ experience in Full stack application development preferably with .NET Core and .Net Framework
- English: Intermediate level (Being able to communicate with foreign customers)
- Extensive experience in Front-end Technologies and Progressive Web Applications, e.g. webpack, react.js / ionic / angular, knockout, etc
- Strong understanding of web integration layers e.g. REST, JSON/XML-RPC, SOAP, JWT, etc
- Strong understanding of web app security, e.g. Cross Site Scripting and Forgery (XSS and CSRF)
- Familiar with CDN architecture (high level) and modification
- Familiar with scripting tools like Gruntjs, GulpJs, Npm, etc.
- Familiar with responsive web designs
- Familiar with front-end testing tools with be an advantage
- Experience with leading a team would be an advantage.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment