Work location: Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
Salary: Base (2,000 to 2,500 USD) plus commission structure. Minimum of 13 salary months / year. Consider UP 2 times / year
- BONUS: Tet bonus, holiday bonus, HR recommendation bonus ...
- Seniority allowance (working time from 2 years or more). Join a free Japanese class taught by a native teacher. - 5 official working days / week, 1 day off / month. Participate in the weekly Saturday Vocational Training, have allowance and lunch support.
- Saturday, Sunday + 12 days off / year (maximum 20 days off / year, any remaining days will be paid 500,000 VND / day).
- Clubs and many cultural - sport - art activities sponsored or supported by the company (For example: football, table tennis, badminton, swimming, music, English, games ... )
- Health assurance: Periodic health check, support to buy high quality health insurance ...
- Spiritual comfort: Play music on demand every day, fresh fruit, integrated teambuilding activities ... Go out near and far everywhere.
- Opportunity to go to Japan to work and travel everywhere.
- Business development for the assigned country/region through a mix of hunting for new opportunities, relationship building and utilizing existing and developed networks
- Research, analysis and identification of market trends and actionable opportunities
- Collaborate with existing teams to continually develop sales materials and assets
- Other related sales and marketing activities, as assigned
- BA/BS degree preferred
- English fluency
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in revenue generating roles in similar/related industry with verifiable results
- Know how and know when to leverage appropriate strategies and practices
- Relationship builder with solid EQ, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Focused planning and time management skills to drive structured sales activities and pipeline development
- Self-motivating with an innate sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to achieving the target result
- Precise communicator with strong presentation skills
- Proficient with office suite programs, including MS Office and collaboration tools
- Willing team player who thrives in an energetic and open working environment
- Adept working in cross functional teams
- Prior experience in IT sector
- Available for business travel as required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment