Work location: To Huu Str., Thanh Xuan dist., Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
Working hour: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Salary: Up to $1.000
- Review: 2 times/ year in October & April.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Have the opportunity to go onsite in Japan, Singapore, and Australia…
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- A dynamic, comfortable, professional working environment, with a gaming machine, music playing hours as required between breaks and after working hours.
- Other benefits: Summer vacation, birthday, team building... are held periodically.
- Join a team with size 10 people.
- Discuss and find solutions for issues in project, creating documentation and developing from brainstorming to engineering.
- Collaborate seamlessly with members of Planner, Designer and QA.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design and develop new product mobile app of our company, or from an existing code or maintains application.
- Research new technologies understanding and share knowledge to team members.
- Bachelor in Computer Science computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required.
- Experience in designing database based on business analysis documents*
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing applications using Node.js/express/koa
- Experience in using MongoDB, PostgresSQL and Typeorm
- Experience in designing REST API - Able to join and contribute to ongoing projects
- Familiar with Websocket
- Experience in working with Git, Gitlab and Jira
- Experience in working with docker and docker-compose and docker-hub
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest/mocha/chai
- Experienced in using Postman for testing APIs
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in communicating with the team in English
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Honest and confident to directly work with clients.
- Be proactive in work, good teamwork ability.
- Loves to work on an innovative product and ready to learn new things.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment