Work location: To Huu, Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
Working hours: Monday to Friday (08:30 AM to 05:30 PM)
Salary: Up to $ 2500, review 2 times/year in October and April
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Have the opportunity to go onsite in Japan, Singapore, and Australia…
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends.
- A dynamic, comfortable, professional working environment, with a gaming machine, music playing hours as required between breaks and after working hours.
- Other benefits: Summer vacation, birthday, team building... are held periodically.
- Work in an ODC with multiple projects and teamsize 30 members – client English speaker.
- Understand ODC domain knowledge.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems technical requirements.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
- Communicating with UI/UX designer to explain, clarify requirements,
- Collaborate closely with development team to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Identify improvement opportunities.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Reporting to technical project manager
- Aligning working process with current BA's best practice.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field from universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and a hands-on approach to work.
- +6 years of experience.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operations requests from the business.
- Excellent communication skill and advanced level of English.
- Ability to present analysis and findings to the senior leadership of the client.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Experience with project’s management tool: Jira, Trello.
- Honest and confident to directly work with clients.
- Be proactive in work, good teamwork ability.
- Loves to work on an innovative product and ready to learn new things.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment