Work location: Dong Da, Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
- Office hours: Monday- Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday, flexible working-time and remote-working policy
- Competitive remuneration package
- 12 annual leaves plus 10 full paid sick leaves with lunch allowance
- Healthcare insurance package (Bao Viet insurance)
- 13th salary + year end performance bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law
- Standard Agile Scrum with latest updated technology from USA
- Unlimited access to Udemy training course
- Free English and Technical training course with knowledge-sharing allowance
- Macbook is provided for work
- Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities along with occasional allowance as Newborn, Wedding, Birthday, Mid-Autumn Festival,...
- Global and Dynamic working environment
- Professional development and abroad opportunities with clear career path
- Cooperating with many domestic and multi-national partners.
- You will design and development on project basis as part of product design and development team.
- Hold accountability for professional software development to meet business requirements.
- Expecting to demonstrate best practice in software development.
- You must be able to write unit tests and automated tests.
- You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies
quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business.
- >=3 years of working experience in iOS development
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Fast learner, logical thinking, good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality.
Strong knowledge in:
- Objective-C programming language
- XML, XML schema, JSON, Web Service technology
- Design Pattern, UML and Object-oriented Programming
- Web-based Application Development and Web Service
- Experienced in connecting to API service or Web Service
- Experienced in Java, C++, and HTML5 and demonstrable object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge about relational database or NoSQL
- Experienced in any of Spring MVC, Spring Framework, ORM Framework
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment