Work location: Giang Vo, Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
Salary: from 10M (+ KPI)
Our team & culture
We are based in Hanoi and Malmö. Each of us speaks multiple languages and has international experience. Most importantly, we’re a team. We work collaboratively, always focused on creating something of real value. Our culture and office remain a place of collaboration, fun, creativity, and great work.
- Reviewing and analyzing client websites for areas that can be improved and optimized;
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Building topic clusters, pillar pages, and sub-topics to have a holistic SEO content strategy
- Researching powerful keywords with considerations of search volume and keyword difficulty to drive relevant and quality traffic;
- Using topic cluster and keywords wisely to build an SEO-smart website structure
- Writing effective SEO content for websites and listing pages;
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors;
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices and guidelines;
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals and website editors to align goals.
- From 1 year working experience;
- Experience in successfully developing and executing numerous SEO campaigns in parallel;
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods;
- Experience with SEO tools, such as ahrefs, SEMrush, spyfu or google keywords planner;
- Knowledge of keyword research and the knowhow of using google search console and google analytics to identify trends
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Substantial knowledge of web analytics;
- Fluent in English.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Familiarity with WordPress and Yoast SEO plugin;
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and digital marketing;
- Experience in technical SEO areas. Examples of technical SEO tasks are robots.txt, sitemaps, breadcrumbs, site directory structure, URL Issues, on-page tagging/markup issues, structured data markup, hreflang, redirect chains and loops, directive rel="nofollow", increase site speed;
- Knowledge of another European language, for example, French, Italian, and/or Spanish
What we offer
An exciting startup environment together with an experienced and ambitious team based in Hanoi and Malmö. A chance to work in a fast-growing travel technology business and modern digital marketing. We have the ambition to become the best in class in travel technology & digital marketing and we are looking for talent that is willing to experiment and work towards that goal. Benefits in our Hanoi office include flexible working, support for healthy living and work-life balance, smart and fun colleagues ready to help you, and professional tech start-up culture.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment