[Ha Noi] Wordpress / Front-end Developer
Work location: Giang Vo, Ha Noi
Work type: Full-time
Salary: Up to 25M
WHY WORK WITH US?
Join our team and be part of something special. We look after our staff with individual coaching, regular feedback and.
- Flexible working We offer flex-time and work from home. We place trust in all of our staff to reach their goals.
- Healthy living In each office, we have the possibility to support your healthy lifestyle with friskvård (Malmö) and Benefits+ (Hanoi). Why not join one of our football teams?
- Insurance: We will provide private insurance in addition to the health insurance.
- Preferential shares: In the near future, we will go for an IPO and share preferential shares for employees.
- Social and celebration We like to celebrate our success together and offer a range of social activities.
- Professional start-up culture Work in the frontline of the online travel industry in a dynamic and professional start-up culture.
- Developing and extending customized Wordpress themes
- Coding customization requests from customers
- Working on product enhancements to improve product performance
- Planning your own work.
- Performing code review.
- Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
- Working closely with local and European product team members.
- Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions to the high standard that our users expect.
You have 2+ years experience working with front-end web development as well as experience in coding and customizing Wordpress themes.
Besides your professional skills, we are looking for a person with creative problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously in an agile organisation.
You must have good skills in reading comprehension English.
- Education: Bachelor of IT or equivalent (preferred Masters level).
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development.
- 2+ years experience in coding and customizing Wordpress themes.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Rest API or other service approach
- Testing suites and Unit tests on the frameworks listed above.
- Experience working in a Scrum and/or Kanban team using tools such as Jira and git.
- Experience doing code review.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Experience Multisite is a must
Nice to have:
- Responsive web applications.
- Unix development experience.
- Domain Driven Design experience.
- Integration with third party APIs.
- Experience working with international colleagues.
- Passionate about the product and the creative process.
- Self-motivated and driven by your results.
- Willing to contribute and take the initiative to execute innovative new ideas.
- You like to participate in planning, code review, retrospectives and improvement.
- You like to deliver high quality solutions to match the pace of our business needs.
- We expect you to be a natural team-player and not afraid to ask questions or make suggestions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment