Salary: up to 40M
Location: Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
Manage QA team (from 3 to 7 members) to:
- Build process, standardize processes and all documents template - sample
- Identify quality goals based on project scope and objectives & define QA plan
- Audit the process compliance of various projects in accordance with defined Quality Process Management system:
- Report the issues or detected defects in product verification to PM/SM & QAM, follow and track correction plan till closure.
- Make the "Pass/Fail" judgment after reviewing final inspection for the quality of deliverables.
- Work without supervision across various projects with team size range from 30 to 50 members in peak time.
- Provide the On-job training for Junior QA.
- Internal audit for QA/ Project/PM follow Organization company & ISO/CMMI standard
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Quality Management or Process Management major
- Have a good Quality mindset
- Have at least 01 year of experience in QA Leader
- Be competent in reading guidelines and making reports in English
- Knowledge of ISO, CMMI and other quality frameworks
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM
- Good at Japanese is a bonus point
- Very careful and Detail-oriented
- Problem-solving skill and Communication skill, team work, be able to communicate coherently and persuasively
- Flexible and Patience, be able to work in different contexts
- High Sense of responsibility, can work under pressure
- Attractive salary, review twice a year
- 13th month salary + bonus according to the company's business situation
- Advanced health insurance, Maternity policy
- Being oriented to develop in-depth technology, many big projects and new technologies
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: friendly, dynamic, with opportunities for advancement.
- The company's welfare regimes: Tet bonus, annual vacation, sports, TeamBuilding, classes to improve foreign language skills (English, Japanese)...
- Diverse training program, development roadmap
- Support for professional certification exam fees
- Health checkup once a year
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008