Work location: Handico Tower, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Salary: $1.200 - $2.500
- This is a systems development and application administrator position on our offshore team. The position offers an excellent opportunity for infrastructure professionals with strong systems skills to work on a dynamic offshore team within the Global Enterprise Technology Services (GETS) department.
- The position will be supporting important financial applications including trading systems and client-facing websites. This position will report to our Web Hosting Team Lead and will be responsible for the overall health of the various applications that we manage.
- Under the direction of the Web Hosting Team Lead, the candidate will create system integration solutions, deploy and support hundreds of standalone and web applications written in .NET and JAVA, and manage the servers the applications reside on. The candidate will be working with developers to troubleshoot issues until a root cause and satisfactory solution is found. In addition, the candidate is expected to become familiar with the inter-process dependencies of our portfolio management and trading applications to provide high-quality, end-to-end support to our developers and user. The candidate will work with the team to develop an automatic solution for the client.
- The position offers an opportunity for a systems developers and administrator to learn different systems technology, as well as the overall infrastructure deployed in AB to support our businesses globally.
- The successful candidate will work closely with power users, developers, and other infrastructure professionals to support and deliver robust solutions touching multiple disciplines, including development, systems, and networking. Professional Development Build valuable skillsets across multiple disciplines, including development, systems administration, and network administration, as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
- The position requires working closely with systems and networking administrators, security analysts and engineers
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer Engineering/ Computer Science
- The candidate will need to possess strong systems development skills as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented skilled professional who can support our diverse clients.
Required Technical Experience & Skills:
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Proficiency in CI/CD for Azure DevOps and Jenkins 2 years of Windows Server 2012/2016 OS support and troubleshooting
- 2 years of IIS and/or Apache HTTP
- 2 years of Solaris and/or Linux including troubleshooting using basic system tools such as top, ps, netstat, and kill
- 1 year of Windows PowerShell/Scripting and/or UNIX Shell scripting/PERL
- Proficiency in at least one of the following Java-based technologies on Windows and/or Linux platforms: JBoss ,Tomcat
- Proficiency with Internet technologies such as DNS, SSH/SSL, and FTP Hands-on experience working with TCP/IP networks Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills coupled with experience supporting production environments
- Excellent US English communication skills including writing and technical documentation Highly motivated team player and diligent worker with experience and flexibility to support our onsite and offshore teams Successful and consistent track record working for a top services firm or major US-based company
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience with relational databases, such as MSSQL, Sybase, or Oracle, as well basic understanding of SQL
- Experience with Firewall concepts and DMZs
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 Experience with Docker and container
- Salary: Base (1200 to 2500 USD) plus commission structure. Minimum of 13 salary months / year. Consider UP 2 times / year
- BONUS: Tet bonus, holiday bonus, HR recommendation bonus ...
- Seniority allowance (working time from 2 years or more).
- Join a free Japanese class taught by a native teacher.
- 5 official working days / week, 1 day off / month.
- Participate in the weekly Saturday Vocational Training, have allowance and lunch support.
- Saturday, Sunday + 12 days off / year (maximum 20 days off / year, any remaining days will be paid 500,000 VND / day).
- Clubs and many cultural - sport - art activities sponsored or supported by the company (For example: football, table tennis, badminton, swimming, music, English, games ... )
- Health assurance: Periodic health check, support to buy high quality health insurance ...
- Join the Company's Health Plan.
- Spiritual comfort: Play music on demand every day, fresh fruit, integrated teambuilding activities ...
- Opportunities to travel to Japan or many other places
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008