We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As an iOS engineer you will:
● Develop, test and maintain responsive mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
● Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
● Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time
● 3+ years developing iOS apps
● Experience with Swift, Xcode, and similar frameworks
● Cares deeply about UX and has an intuitive feel for good design.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 2 rounds of interview