We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Kotlin engineer this is what you’ll do:
● Create contemporary, safe, and feature-rich Android applications from the ground up with Kotlin
●Comprehend requirements and convert drawings and wireframes into code
● Find and repair issues to increase performance
● Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and product teams to design and develop products.
●Work with APIs and data sources per the requirements
● Assist in the upkeep of code quality, reusability, and continual code evaluation
●Investigate and apply new technologies to enhance the developer experience
●Code unit testing to guarantee bug-free, dependable, and optimal user experience
● Put in place security procedures that are consistent with overall security goals
● Using Kotlin, plan, create, construct, and deliver an end-to-end Android mobile ap
● Overall 3+ years of experience in Mobile App Development
● Good understanding of the Kotlin programming language, the Android SDK, memory management, strong command of object-oriented principles, data structure optimizations, security, IPC, App Modularization, third-party service integration
● Program with the latest Android technologies: Android Architecture Components,
Navigation Framework, Android Jetpack, Android NDK, View components, JSON, and more
● Utilization of REST-ful API design: design and document a client-server protocol, and
implement the client side of a documented protocol
● Exceptional coding abilities with Kotlin, and Android SDK
● Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding-edge technologies
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interview