Manual Tester -JF214
Work location: 30 Tran Huu Duc Str., Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Salary: upto 35.000.000VND/month
As a Manual Tester, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Quality Assurance of Web or Mobile applications through the full life cycle, and work directly with our stakeholders in both VN and US to provide support for application development.
● Support Testing of the web/mobile applications developed by the development team and be responsible for all aspects of testing and Quality Assurance through the full project lifecycle
● Review/ analyze the software requirements and identify unclear or inconsistent items and Q&A to clarify.
● Collaborate with developers business analysts to design tests.
● Build manual test cases/test scenarios based on requirements, user stories and acceptance tests that belong to test plan.
● Identify, analyze, report test results and monitor defects in the defect tracking system. Investigate defect reports from production support, isolate their causes, inform
● Support development teams for fixing and retest to ensure adequate resolutions.
● Produce clear and concise testing documentation and follow the test process strictly.
● Contribute to Agile meetings (stand-up, planning, reviews, etc) to understand user stories and acceptance criteria, collaborate within Agile sprint teams to conduct component and system-level testing.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
If you can do everything listed above, you've got what it takes. Perhaps some of the following would be helpful too:
● At least 3 years of experience as a QA QC/Tester with good experience in manual testing for web- based and mobile applications
● Hands-on experience in developing, documenting, and implementing quality assurance standards
● Being able to communicate well in English (both verbal and non-verbal)
● Ability to effectively manage time, and arrange and carry out multiple tasks of different priorities
● Strong analytical skills to understand complex processes with rigorous attention to detail
● Be capable of communicate actively and efficiently with stakeholders to elaborate requirements
● Be a team player and able to work effectively with a minimum of supervision as well
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER
● Attractive salary with 100% applied salary during probation
● 13th month salary
● Chance to collaborate and work with our global stakeholders
● Young, friendly, quality and result oriented working environment under team-work spirit
● No fingerprint check-in/out
● Flexible & excellent working environment - American startup team
● Modern working equipment
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
● 1st Round: Culture Fit
● 2nd Round: Direct interview with US stakeholder