Working type: Hybrid - 3 days working remotely per week and 2 days working at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing lead-generation strategies and campaigns for our sales team. Additionally, you will be a great asset to the Marketing team contributing to the growth of Vietnam market.
- Manages multiple channels within one or more functional specialties
- Provide insight driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive synergies across the organization
- Develop customer-centric marketing techniques.
- Report, manage and track marketing KPIs throughout all platforms
- Manage Websites, SEM, SEO. Establish digital market strategies and action plans (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Advanced working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
- Finding suitable partners, KOLs, micro-influencers to drive business-driven campaigns and revenue.
- Interact with cross-functional stakeholders: Country Manager / Tech Team/ Sales Team / Product / Growth to have a holistic view of business and develop a relevant Marketing strategy.
- Works with considerable latitude for decision making in setting priorities under area of responsibility.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made. Driving Marketing compliance with Jenfi’s values & missions, following strictly with local regulations and assessing communications and brand safety.
- Set up relevant and engaged communities across different social channels.
- 2-5 years of experience in a digital, social or brand marketing role, preferably in advertising agencies, FMCG and financial services.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Ability to manage time and multiple different tasks effectively under a high-pressure environment
- Communicate effectively with all levels of executives within an organization
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM & Creative Analysis Tools.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Canva is preferable.
- Market competitive salary
- Open, Progressive and Entrepreneurial company culture.
- Working hybrid: 3 days working remotely and 2 days working at the office per week
- Fun, Collaborative and Creative environment to work
- Sponsored personal development ($100/ month)
- Opportunities to work with international and experienced Talents
- Annual Performance Review and 13th Month Bonus (Based on Company KPIs and Performance)
- Full labour insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days
- Laptops Provided
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008