Work location: Remote
Salary: up to 50M
Brief job description
We are looking for a RoR Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- You focus on driving innovation and best practices.
- You oversee complex systems with subsystems, internal initiatives, and connect people.
- Your impact is product-wide. You will work closely with the Product team to transform business ideas into engineering solutions.
- You develop strategies and solutions for complex problems and plan how to anticipate them.
- You have explored many ways to approach your craft and collaborate with others.
- You have experience mentoring more junior teammates and sharing your technical expertise.
- You are a master of striking the right balance between accruing technical debt to deliver a feature quickly versus improving code readability, correctness or performance.
- A Ruby on Rails API serving an OpenAPI 3 specified endpoints influenced by the conventions in the JSON:API spec
- The Rails API is backed by a Postgres database, a Redis instance and integrations with third party data sources.
- Automated continuous integration and deployment pipelines for the frontend and backend that spin up review applications after they have run the test and build suite.
- Fluency in English
- 3+ of professional experience of developing and deploying production software
- Proficiency in Plus. Professional experience with Ruby
- Experience mentoring engineers more junior than you
- Experience recruiting great junior engineers
- Experience in building with other tech stacks like: GraphQL, Apollo, Typescript
Nice to have:
- Professional experience at a software startup
- Experience designing and building APIs
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008