Work location: To Huu, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Salary: 20-30 million VNĐ
- Interact with clients gain an understanding of the requirements
- Draw up milestones and ensure completion
- Unit-test, work on bug fixing and improving products performance
- Leveraging best software engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Work with the distributed team in multiple time zones.
- Bachelor’s in computer science computer science, software engineering, or another related field is
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship
- More than 2 years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with Azure is plus
- Speaking and writing English is a plus
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Smart thinking, logical mindset is a plus.
- Loves to work on an innovative product and ready to learn new things.
- Salary range: 20-30 million VNĐ
- Review: 2 times/ year in October & April.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Have the opportunity to go onsite in Japan, Singapore, and Australia…
- Join a global team and work directly with many talents around the world.
- Working & growing with passionate, young, and talented team.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- A dynamic, comfortable, professional working environment, with a gaming machine, music playing hours as required between breaks and after working hours.
- Minimum 13 months’ salary per year, plus performance bonus, pre-sales bonus.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee, such as Udemy, Coursera
- Other benefits: Summer vacation, birthday, team building... are held periodically.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008