Salary: Negotiable based on candidates' capability
Working type: Remote - Fulltime
We are an international software and consulting organization that focuses on
document and data intersect, is looking for a Sr. Network and Infrastructure Engineer who can design, document, implement, manage and administer networks and security solutions of Information Security infrastructure, systems and applications for our applications that have presence in on-premise, remote locations and public cloud.
- Network Engineer with Minimum 10+ years of experience in Implementation.
- Implementation and designing the Physical Datacenters routers, switches, firewalls and VPNs and Remote VPNs and Load balancers and routing protocols and failover mechanisms (Active/standby), Linux servers, NAT and ACL technologies
- Working Knowledge of Cisco Firewall Technologies such as ASA 5500 series, Sophos and Fortigate firewall. Juniper is a nice to have experience.
- Designing, Installation & Troubleshooting of Networking Products
- Perform support, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring and tuning for the data network at all locations including WAN, LAN, Security
- Understand and implement security best practices within network design and work with security specialists to minimize vulnerabilities, coordinate security planning with Shared Services Security
- Manage network services including DNS, VPN & DHCP.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory, Mail Configuration, DNS and VMWare administration with Linux or Windows server background
- Build and configure test systems, any other physical or virtual systems, used within software development
- Create and maintain VM templates for Windows and Linux
- Install ESX servers, vSphere Client and vCenter server
- Deploy virtual machines, use clones, snapshots, templates
- Heath check VMs and ESX host
- Ability to perform VLAN configuration and connectivity issues with different
- Ability to perform and set Network ACLs
- Configure and troubleshoot routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP and static
Person should have strong experience on VPNs, Remote VPN, P2P
- Understanding of TCP/IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity
- Experience with networking concepts such as NAT/PAT, ACL/Prefix list, subnetting
- Excellent Communication Skill (in English)
Nice to Have
- Understand and comply with all applicable SLAs, policies, and procedures
- Experience with remote access systems and methodologies
- Performs auditing of Network Infrastructure & Data Centre services
- Perform timely Patch management as per the Schedule.
- Customer Handling & Building Relationship.
Cisco Routers, Access Servers, Catalyst, Wireless; Juniper alternatives.
Network Technologies - Ethernet, Frame-Relay, ATM, MPLS, Leased Lines, VPN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Multicast, QOS
Security & VPN - Check Point, Nokia Firewalls, Cisco VPN Concentrator, Cisco ACS, Cisco ASA.
- Market competitive salary based on candidates' capability
- Working remotely
- Opportunities to have business trips to the US and India
- International working environment
- Laptops Provided
- Labour insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Open, Progressive and Entrepreneurial company culture.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008