Salary: + 2-3 years of experience - $1000-1500
+ >= 4 years of experience - $1500-2500
Location: Cau Giay, Hanoi
- End to End Ownership - you’re responsible for designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code, but we take ownership for everything we have. It’s never "not my problem."
- Make it Real - Our creative product team dreams up new features and ideas that push the edge of our industry and you make it real. It’s what you love to do, we provide you with everything you need, including a team that’s eager to see you succeed.
- Make it Better - improve our apps using any language, framework or library that is appropriate for the job. Currently, we use NodeJS, Java, Go, Python, React, Redux, and AWS.
- Ensure Reliability - Bugs happen, but what happened? Did we know it was going to happen before it caused problems? This is what adding telemetry to our apps is about. Trying to predict causes before they become an issue. If they do become problems, we spring into action to solve it asap with the right tooling that helps us find the answer fast
Your Skills and Experience
- Proficient in ExpressJS/NestJS, TypeORM.
- Familiar with SQL databases like Postgresql, experience writing SQL
queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required.
- Familiar with JS, TypeScript, git.
- Has knowledge of design patterns, development best practices.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base
and for new functionality under development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Solid understanding of application development life cycle.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive package: Salary up to $2500, 13-15 months of salary per year.
- Corporate stock options.
- Top-notch equipment & tools.
- Fully-paid social insurance.
- Working in beautiful open plan office with all kind of games and entertainment.
- Flexible working hours: 9am-6pm or 9:30am-6:30pm or 10am-7pm (you can pick one that fits your schedule)
- Free tickets to every Marvel’s or Nolan’s movie at CGV with the team.
- Stellar health benefits.
- Clear and attractive career path.
- Opportunities to collaborate with a global team (US, EU, VN).
- And a set of our other unique benefits that make it a pleasure to work here.
We are a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Multi-billions Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with us these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
We have a culture of ownership, humor, and mastery. Our team is small enough that you can see how your work affects the bottom line. We have a partially centralized approach - we appreciate that some people do their best work at 2 AM and while certain things have to be done during business hours, we're not worried about your butt in a seat; we're worried about getting things done and that's what you will be judged on. We like to experiment. We're proud to make mistakes (but more proud of our successes). We're always trying to get better. People who work for us are expected to question the way we do things. If you're not willing to fight for what's right, you can stop reading this now.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008