Salary: $1000-2000 + commission
Working type: Hybrid - 3 days working remotely per week and 2 days working at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
In this role, you will engage in creating and building strategic partnerships and business development for the company. You will be an important asset of the Vietnam Growth Team and helping us achieve business goals.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Manage relationships with potential partners/vendors to build the brand and the business
- Create, maintain and ensuring a constant updating of a list of partners, vendors and manage them based on tiering system
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneﬁcial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partner
- Gather marketing kits/materials, etc. from partners for cross marketing purposes between both parties
- Support promoting new sales at potential customers with good interpersonal skills
- Coordinate with other departments to make sure good products delivered to customer on time
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager
- Experience of at least 1-3 years in software marketing, business development and/or sales.
- Strong existing network of key persons in target segments will place you at the top of the candidate list.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in business, marketing, or related ﬁeld
- Strong communication skills and Office IT Fluency.
- Business level English and native Vietnamese
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to ﬂourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Market competitive salary
- Open, Progressive and Entrepreneurial company culture.
- Working hybrid: 3 days working remotely and 2 days working at the office per week
- Fun, Collaborative and Creative environment to work
- Sponsored personal development ($100/ month)
- Opportunities to work with international and experienced Talents
- Annual Performance Review and 13th Month Bonus (Based on Company KPIs and Performance)
- Full labour insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days
- Laptops Provided
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008