Work location: Giang Vo str., Ba Dinh dist., Ha Noi
Salary: $1 300 - $2 000
- Transform business needs into clear requirements for the Engineering team.
- Support the team's Product Owner during the project’s research and ideation phase by gathering data from various sources to identify new opportunities and best practices.
- Be the main point of contact for the Engineering and Design team during development and resolve any issues or questions that might come up during this time.
- Hold meetings to inform and align with stakeholders on projects’ progress.
- Support with conducting and documenting user research and A/B tests of new features.
- Implement and prepare KPI tracking data to measure our success
What you’ll definitely need
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar project management role.
- Structured way of thinking and being able to break down complex projects into actionable items with clear deadlines.
- Strong self organisation and time management skills.
- A strong communicator towards both tech and non-tech members of our company.
- Data driven and have a natural analytical way of thinking about everything you do.
- Speak and write fluent English.
What we’d love you to have
- Experience with AWS Quicksight or other data analysis tools
- Experience in a Saas (Software as a service) or other software company
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies and engineering practices
- You are structured and well organised
- You have a natural drive to challenge and improve the current situation
- You are open and honest and not afraid to ask questions
WHY WORK WITH US?
Join our team and be part of something special. We look after our staff with individual coaching, regular feedback and.
- Flexible working We offer flex-time and work from home. We place trust in all of our staff to reach their goals.
- Healthy living In each office, we have the possibility to support your healthy lifestyle with friskvård (Malmö) and Benefits+ (Hanoi). Why not join one of our football teams?
- Insurance: We will provide private insurance in addition to the health insurance.
- Preferential shares: In the near future, we will go for an IPO and share preferential shares for employees.
- Social and celebration We like to celebrate our success together and offer a range of social activities.
- Professional start-up culture Work in the frontline of the online travel industry in a dynamic and professional start-up culture.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008