Salary: 55 million VNĐ (negotiable)
Location: Vu Pham Ham, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Overview of the company
We are a global company builder of passionate edu-tech entrepreneurs with specialized expertise in education. Our company was founded in Seoul in 2018 and is now a Singapore corporation, but has offices in Seoul, Hong Kong and Vietnam. We have successfully launched 4 educational services for the school-age population in Seoul, Vietnam, and Thailand over the past two years. In the future, we plan to aggressively promote innovative Edu-tech businesses based on our technology and business capabilities in Asia, which is experiencing a high growth rate. Our mission is to become a platform that gathers and nurtures passionate education entrepreneurs to boldly pioneer global businesses. We together experts and entrepreneurs who have been in the education industry for many years, with founders who have successfully exited the education business in China. Based on our successful business and investment experience in the education field, we want to become an edu-tech unicorn beyond the first success in Southeast Asia, which has a high growth rate and a large market size. We are an AI-driven, Tech-driven edu-tech platform, looking for talented people to grow together from the beginning.
- Create and prioritize requirements and user stories based on the product roadmap.
- Work with the Product Owner and assist in creating the product roadmap and creating product goals.
- Clarify user stories or requirements for the engineering team as needed.
- Ensure designs and development are meeting requirements and product goals.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business and technical requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change.
- Work with the engineering team and designers to ensure they understand requirements and user stories.
- Assist to monitor and report on the product’s performance and reviews from stakeholders and customers.
- Analyze issues, complaints and other feedback to identify new opportunities for updates and features and recommend them to the Product Owner.
- Create necessary product documentation when needed.
- Conduct UAT testing.
- Document, track and resolve in answering questions for end users.
- Experience as a Product Manager in a technology team.
- Strong command of English.
- Good sense & knowledge in digital trends and market movements, idea generator.
- Proactive communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Understanding of modern software development.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite applications.
- Experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of current trends in education and edtech is a plus.
- Package: Competitive package
- Performance bonuses
- 12 paid days off + holidays
- Social insurance
- Premium health insurance
- Working computer if needed
- Funded professional development
- Free Gym
- Birthday gift, public Holidays gifts
- Impact-driven culture, international working environment
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008