Salary: up to $4000
Location: + Hanoi: hybrid - 2 days/ week working at office (at Pham Hung)
+ HCM: working remotely until company's new office open in HCM
- Collaborating with the Products team to understand business requirements, defining technical implementation details and breaking work into Epics/Stories.
- Working with a globally distributed team to implement and deliver new features and product changes.
- Working with the QA team to ensure issue free releases.
- Participating in code reviews and local testing.
- Creating design/architectural proposals.
- Technical project ownership, owning epics, responsible for keeping project momentum, clearing blockers.
- Writing clean, testable, idiomatic code.
- Due to the distributed and highly collaborative nature of the development team, frequent short/adhoc video meetings with your peers to discuss ideas, provide feedback, etc.
- A strong understanding of Python and OOP models.
- Experience working with Django.
- Distributed version control (GIT) and working with CI/CD tools.
- Keen interest in open source and learning new technologies.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates and working collaboratively to achieve project goals. A strong team player mindset and an ability to effectively collaborate on ideas and designs.
- A passion for innovation and building systems from the ground up with the end user perspective at the front of mind.
- Excited by fast paced projects and adept at problem solving through ambiguity.
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Industry experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure).
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Understanding of typical web application, SOA and micro-services patterns.
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing in Python
- Able to conduct conference calls with Customer without any support from other team members.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of mobile development and frameworks (e.g. React Native, Flutter)
- 5 + years of experience developing in Python.
- Salary: Upto $4000. 13 salary months/year + Bonus
- Salary review twice/ a year
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect
- position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008