Work location: Giang Vo str., Ba Dinh dist., Ha Noi
Working hours: 9h00 - 18h00. From Monday to Friday
Salary: up to 2000$
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring quality of the software application through multi-browser testing: Chrome, Safari...
- Creating and executing tests with minimal supervision.
- Perform Ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing for edge cases
- Work closely with developers in a standard Agile team
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Report directly to Test Lead/Manager
- Design test scenarios for the system & convert them into run-able automation scripts.
- Train & coach developers to have quality mindset.
- Communicate actively with Europe team in daily chat and meeting
Your Skills and Experience
1. Must-have skills:
- More than 5 years of general testing with at least ~2 years' experience in automated software testing in Web UI or API testing or Mobile testing.
- Solid knowledge about testing methodologies: regression testing, integration testing, smoke testing, sanity testing, exploratory testing…
- Good test designing using testing techniques: Boundary Value Analysis, Equivalence Class Partitioning, Decision Table, Error Guessing…
- Experience in one or more automation testing libraries and frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Robot, Cypress etc.)
- Working within agile development teams with a BDD approach and supporting the developers to qualify the products in early stage.
- Good experience in API testing (Postman, RestAssured)
- Good ability in troubleshooting and consulting the development team to fix the issues
- Experience with microservice testing
- Good at reading and understanding of Functional and Non-functional requirements and provide feedback and enrich requirements efficiently.
- Experience with Git or other SVC
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written)
2. Nice to have:
- Exposure to AWS or any other cloud services
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools and DevOps practice
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus
Why you'll love working here:
- Competitive salary and annual salary review.
- 100% official salary during probation.
- Flexible working time. No fingerprint check-in/out, no overtime.
- Work from home policy: 2 times per month
- Insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law & additional health insurance.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Team building activities: dining, camping, traveling; weekly Happy Hour...
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008