Remote Java Engineer - JF139
Salary: up to $4000
Working location: Remote
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, clean and maintainable code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a small and talented team.
- Design, implement, and deliver software.
- Create or introduce tests, and introduce new technologies to optimize our platform.
- Actively provide constructive feedback to other developers through code reviews or different channels.
- Experience with core Java. Like a lot of it. This will be your bread and butter.
- Have good verbal communication skills in English
- That’s it. If you know Java well and have good English skills, the rest of the skills are a bonus!
- Experience with Java frameworks like Spring and/or Hibernate. Any others will count as
- Experience with unitary testing libraries like JUnit, Mockito, TestNG… You name it
- Experience building REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Postgres/MySQL.
- Experience with microservice design
- Experience with other JVM languages like Scala. Or the interest to move into Scala, since it’s our core language.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Test driven design
- Salary: Up to $4000
- Laptop provided
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008