[Remote] Product Manager
Salary: $3.000 - $5.000
- We are looking for a driven leader who loves to think about product and how to execute on that and is interested in FinTech
- The Product Manager is responsible for delivering needs of the customer and the company vision to help eCommerce, startups and other SMEs rapidly grow by utilizing company’s financing. You will collaborate closely with the Engineers, Customers and CEO to fully integrate solutions that delight our users and achieve business goals.
- The role reports to the CTO.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Function as Product Owner (SCRUM) in writing stories and prioritizing the backlog.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of technical product management experience such as creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Master's degree in a technology or business related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience effectively working with multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986
- Company: JackfruIT Recruitment