Salary: up to $3300
Working location: Remote
- Develop microservices in python using FastAPI framework
- Develop common libraries and frameworks in python
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Design and develop quick mockups
- Improve the existing code and help cleaning up technical debt
- Work closely with test developers to help them write automation scripts using selenium
- Interact with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Participate in project planning and management activities.
- Writing and updating documentation
- Good understanding of Python, with knowledge of any Python framework preferably FastAPI.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Experience with designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience in designing database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Salary: Up to $3300
- Laptop provided
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008