Salary: up to $3900
Working location: Remote
- Being a senior QA engineer in the company means that you will create the testing strategy for the products. You will have to choose the technologies, frameworks, and languages that best fit that strategy.
- You will have to interact with the engineering team as well as with the business team to understand the workflows and acceptance criteria of the different services and user stories.
- You will need to create tests that cover not only the critical paths for the end-to-end flows,
but also negative scenarios and edge cases.
- You will help with the hiring and managing of more QA engineers as the company grows
- Coding experience. We use JS for the frontend and Scala for the backend. You don’t need to be fluent in both languages. You don’t even need to know Scala. But since we want to automate our testing, you should be able to write tests for both the frontend and the backend. And that needs coding.
- Experience with testing frameworks. Ideally for both backend and frontend. Whether it’s Mocha, Jest, Mockito, JUnit, Selenium… That’s up to you. We currently have no QA person, so you can decide what stack you want to go for.
- All levels of testing. From unitary to smoke testing, without disregarding integration, regression, performance… Anything you can test
- Mocking. If we want to test different services in isolation, we need to build mocks to reflect the interactions we expect. Experience in this field will be critical
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Salary: Up to $3900
- Laptop provided
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008