Salary: up to $3300
Working location: Remote
- We expect you to look at what we have and design a UI that is consistent, simple and, why not, beautiful.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback. You know, what UX is about.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups. Please! We really need this!
- Create style guides, design systems and design patterns once we have dealt with the basics.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches) that make everyone think “oh wow, I love this icon!” (said very few people ever).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems like, you know, business people thinking they are the user. Or responsiveness and other real UX problems.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams. Don’t worry, you will be fully supported here. You won’t be mangled by people pulling in all different directions.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design. No witty comments here
- You can design and you can prove it. Either via your portfolio, the interview process or anything you want to show us. We are not degree-obsessed. Show us what you got!
- You can handle Figma, or Sketch, or InVision, or Adobe Creative Suite or any other tool you like. Since you will be the first (and for a while, only) designer, you can choose your weapons!
- You have an opinion on design and you can articulate it. It’s ok to be a bit stubborn when you think you are right. You will definitely find people challenging you here, but you are the expert on the field so you will have a lot of support in that opinion. Just make sure you can listen to others. Who knows, they might be right sometimes.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders. Which job description does not have this? Seriously, a job description is incomplete without this.
- Have good verbal communication skills in English
- Salary: Up to $3300
- Laptop provided
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008