Work location: To Huu, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Salary: up to $2000
- Collaborate with co-workers from design, engineering, product, project and QA to implement applications for future scale.
- Design, develop, unit test and deploy software application in good quality. Assure delivery of final product based on scope, requirements, schedule, etc.
- Discuss and find solutions for issues in project, creating documentation and developing from brainstorming to engineering.
- Intake and clarify direction, collaborate and initiate in meetings and effectively communicate with the team with a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
- Lead the development, maintenance and delegate work to team members.
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Analyze and enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure technical feasibility and translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented software design, programming and front-end patterns.
- Strong development experience with Angular frame work (at least 3 years).
- Strong development expertise in TypeScript, Javascrip, CSS/SCSS and HTML.
- Experience in working with Git, Gitlab and Jira.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Ability to effectively write from scratch and code review ES6/TypeScript.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience working with systems dealing with large scale data storage, processing (real-time and batch), and analytics.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience facilitating code reviews, code quality checks is a big plus.
- Eagerness to experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems is a big plus.
- Speaking and writing English is a must.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Smart thinking, logical mindset is a plus.
- Be proactive in work, good teamwork ability.
- Honest and confident to directly work with clients.
- Loves to work on an innovative product and ready to learn new things.
- Salary range: up to $2000
- Review: 2 times/ year in October & April.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Have the opportunity to go onsite in Japan, Singapore, and Australia…
- Join a global team and work directly with many talents around the world.
- Working & growing with passionate, young, and talented team.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- A dynamic, comfortable, professional working environment, with a gaming machine, music playing hours as required between breaks and after working hours.
- Minimum 13 months’ salary per year, plus performance bonus, pre-sales bonus.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee, such as Udemy, Coursera
- Other benefits: Summer vacation, birthday, team building... are held periodically.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008