Work location: Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi
Salary: Up to $3.000
We are looking for a qualified, creative, energetic and self-starting Backend Engineer with wide experience in developing and optimizing web application.
- Build and develop products or systems with high numbers of users, focusing on Blockchain.
- Improve the efficiency of existing products.
- Build the architecture and design of new products and features.
- Researching new technologies to apply in current and future projects.
- Coaching and mentoring skills for junior developers.
- Adhere to the company's project development process
- Strong experience with JAVA;
- Has experience with Spring boot;
- Deep knowledge of OOP, design pattern;
- Strong knowledge of databases (Database Design & Optimization);
- Those who feel that pair programming and code review are also growing; who understand the value of test code and are ready to enjoy it;
- Able to communicate freely about various issues with business, planning, design, and QA members based on flexible thinking;
- Have a passion for exploring new technology and have always been the pioneer into exploring new technology.
- Good at English or Korean is advantage.
- Experience with Kafka/ Redis; C Language/ NodeJS.
- Knowledgeable of blockchain.
- Package: Competitive package, at least 14th month salary per year, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options- Top-notch equipment & tools
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive Store gift code for employees
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008