Senior DevOps Engineer - JF137
Salary: up to $4000
Location: + Hanoi: hybrid - 2 days/ week working at office (at Pham Hung)
+ HCM: working remotely until company's new office open in HCM
- In-depth knowledge and experience with AWS including support, monitoring and designing
- Building and working with CI/CD tools
- Experience working with infrastructure as code tools (preferably Terraform)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational (preferably Postgres) databases including monitoring and performance tweaking
- You have at least 5 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience with scaling high traffic web applications
- Knowledge of security best practises for online systems
- Keen interest in open source and learning new technologies
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates and working collaboratively to achieve project goals. A strong team player mindset and an ability to effectively collaborate on ideas and designs
- A passion for innovation and building systems from the ground up
- Excited by fast paced projects and adept at problem solving through ambiguity
- Understanding of how to build secured, performant, decoupled, testable and maintainable systems
- Understanding of serverless architecture.
- Able to conduct conference calls with Customer without any support from other team members.
Nice to have
- Understanding the development processes and practices for cloud-based applications
- Experience working with Python
- Understanding, knowledge and experience of building and supporting internal systems which are used by the business.
- Salary: Upto $4000. 13 salary months/year + Bonus
- Salary review twice/ a year
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect
- position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008