Salary: upto $3600
Working location: Remote
A Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for participating in all aspects of deploying, documenting, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure and delivery pipeline critical to the success of the business. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Design, build and maintain the software development pipeline automation with its related tool sets to enable Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Design and implement the infrastructure and operating environment for container based microservices that meet the agreed high availability, performance and security requirements.
- Design and develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with development teams or other internal teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance, security and operability in mind.
- Support and ensure that the software releases are aligned with the organization’s internal software release and deployment process.
- Facilitate and support the troubleshooting or root cause analysis of platform issues or incidents with other internal teams.
- Proactively monitor and identify opportunities for automation, process improvement and architecture simplification for the platforms
- Participate in project planning and management activities.
- Research and develop prototype using the latest, most relevant technologies and trend for continuous improvement of the platform
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Writing and updating documentation
- Minimum of 5+ years of DevOps experience and 2+ experience in Azure.
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Docker, SonarQube)
- Strong understanding and experience in virtualization and networking in a container environment, such as Kubernetes
- Breadth of knowledge – OS, system administration, networking, infrastructure, storage, distributed computing, cloud computing
- Strong understanding and practice of Agile projects (such as SCRUM/KANBAN) and the usage of related tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Azure and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, particularly on distributed systems and cloud-native architectures as well as popular DevOps tools.
- Full remote work
- Laptop provided
- A solid tech team. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008