Senior Java Developer - JF062
Work location: To Huu, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Salary: up to $1800
- Join an on-going project in a team of 5 members.
- Interact with clients to gain an understanding the requirements
- Draw up milestones and ensure completion
- Hand on coding, unit-test, work on bug fixing and improving products performance
- Leveraging best software engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Support in technical consultant to new challenges.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required.
- Must have deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Must have good mindset of solving algorithm
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of Micro-services.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Micro-services, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Speaking and writing English is a big plus
- Good presentation, explanation and able to provide architectural solution
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Smart thinking, logical mindset is a plus.
- Be proactive in work, good teamwork ability.
- Honest and confident to directly work with clients.
- Loves to work on an innovative product and ready to learn new things.
- Salary range: Up to $1,800
- Review: 2 times/ year in October & April.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Have the opportunity to go onsite in Japan, Singapore, and Australia…
- Join a global team and work directly with many talents around the world.
- Working & growing with passionate, young, and talented team.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- A dynamic, comfortable, professional working environment, with a gaming machine, music playing hours as required between breaks and after working hours.
- Minimum 13 months’ salary per year, plus performance bonus, pre-sales bonus.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee, such as Udemy, Coursera
- Other benefits: Summer vacation, birthday, team building... are held periodically.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008