Salary: 45 million VNĐ (negotiable)
Location: Vu Pham Ham, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Overview of the company
We are a global company builder of passionate edu-tech entrepreneurs with specialized expertise in education. Our company was founded in Seoul in 2018 and is now a Singapore corporation, but has offices in Seoul, Hong Kong and Vietnam. We have successfully launched 4 educational services for the school-age population in Seoul, Vietnam, and Thailand over the past two years. In the future, we plan to aggressively promote innovative Edu-tech businesses based on our technology and business capabilities in Asia, which is experiencing a high growth rate. Our mission is to become a platform that gathers and nurtures passionate education entrepreneurs to boldly pioneer global businesses. We together experts and entrepreneurs who have been in the education industry for many years, with founders who have successfully exited the education business in China. Based on our successful business and investment experience in the education field, we want to become an edu-tech unicorn beyond the first success in Southeast Asia, which has a high growth rate and a large market size. We are an AI-driven, Tech-driven edu-tech platform, looking for talented people to grow together from the beginning.
- Be responsible for overall feature development and define how the applications work
- Develop modern solutions applying industry best practices and technologies
- Identify bottlenecks & bugs, devise solutions and make improvements to these problems
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a node.js developer.
- Experience with design patterns and data structures
- Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL.
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Unit Test, Algorithm and the code flow from FE to BE to DB
- Experience developing in Cloud environments (AWS)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English
- Package: Competitive package
- Performance bonuses
- 12 paid days off + holidays
- Social insurance
- Premium health insurance
- Working computer if needed
- Funded professional development
- Free Gym
- Birthday gift, public Holidays gifts
- Impact-driven culture, international working environment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0973.572.008