Technical Business Analyst-JF242
Work location: Giang Vo str., Ba Dinh dist., Ha Noi
Working hours: 9h00 - 18h00. From Monday to Friday
Salary: 15M-25M+ Bouns theo KPI quý
What you will do
- Work with the Gateway team to run integration projects. Own all deliverables of integration projects, including certification test reports.
- Perform UAT to existing integrations, APIs, system features to make sure they work as expected.
- Have an understanding of Your.Rentals system, become an expert on integrations.
- Monitor reports of import/export systems to identify issues. Troubleshoot issues resulting in quote/rates/calendar errors. Provide technical support if needed.
- Provide recommendations and guidelines, work with partners who integrate with YR or use YR APIs.
- Own and participate in initiatives related to team goals, including helping develop and introduce new tools / features for Connectivity Portal.
- Collaborate with other Business Analyst to help other teams with:
- Conducting Scrum ceremonies
- Working with tech-support
- Technical requirements & tickets review
- Researching to find solutions
- Doing UAT
- Communications between PMs and development teams to make sure everyone is in the same page regarding requirements and issues which may arise
Must have requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent related professional experience.
- Good English skills
- Familiar with APIs, XML, JSON; ability to read and understand the messages. Understanding of integration platform, product APIs, testing environments
- Experience with Excel, SQL queries.
- Results oriented, taking ownership of issues.
- Good problem solving with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, also to work across teams to achieve goals and resolve issues.
Nice to have
- Experience using Jira and Confluence or similar project management tools.
- Experience from working in a Business Analyst or similar position.
Why you'll love working here
- Competitive salary and annual salary review.
- 100% official salary during probation.
- Flexible working time. No fingerprint check-in/out, no overtime.
- Work from home policy.
- Insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law & additional health insurance.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Team building activities: dining, camping, traveling; weekly Happy Hour,..