Technical Leader (BE+Devops) - JF090
Salary: 60 million VNĐ (negotiable)
Location: Vu Pham Ham, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Overview of the company
We are a global company builder of passionate edu-tech entrepreneurs with specialized expertise in education. Our company was founded in Seoul in 2018 and is now a Singapore corporation, but has offices in Seoul, Hong Kong and Vietnam. We have successfully launched 4 educational services for the school-age population in Seoul, Vietnam, and Thailand over the past two years. In the future, we plan to aggressively promote innovative Edu-tech businesses based on our technology and business capabilities in Asia, which is experiencing a high growth rate. Our mission is to become a platform that gathers and nurtures passionate education entrepreneurs to boldly pioneer global businesses. We together experts and entrepreneurs who have been in the education industry for many years, with founders who have successfully exited the education business in China. Based on our successful business and investment experience in the education field, we want to become an edu-tech unicorn beyond the first success in Southeast Asia, which has a high growth rate and a large market size. We are an AI-driven, Tech-driven edu-tech platform, looking for talented people to grow together from the beginning.
- Coordinate with CTPO in South Korea to maintain the vision and build up a strategic plan for the Engineering Team in Vietnam.
- Plan recruitment, conduct interviews and make hiring decisions as needed.
- Supervise system infrastructure, project architecture to ensure functionality, efficiency and following the best practices.
- Build process/procedures for the Engineering Team.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve higher levels of software quality and to meet overall business objectives.
- Ongoing management and development of team members including mentoring on advances and new practices in the software development process, software engineering, and related technologies.
- Listen and understand each staff member.
- Give support and encouragement to ideas and staff (career development plan).
- Deal with individual problems.
- Recognize and use individual abilities.
- Develop team spirit, motivate and build morale.
- Ensure communication within the group.
- Participate in software architecture, CI/CD, test design and engineering activities.
- Coordinate all aspects of a project throughout specific software development process methodology and project management software tools.
- Communicate project status and issues.
- Mentor and provide guidance to subordinates in the project teams.
- At least 7 years of experience in the IT industry with at least 3 years of relevant experience in system design and development, as well as implementation of a wide range of IT applications (Cloud, DevOps, Data, API, Microservices).
- A background of product or technical solution architect at an internet startup company
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in full-stack development.
- At least 3 years of experience in software project management.
- Used to lead directly a software development team with 20+ members
- Strong knowledge in DevOps and CI / CD practices
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based technology and deployment architecture.
- Built and managed production APIs for external parties/other internal teams to integrate with
- Experience within integration of external services to internal applications via APIs
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Good English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels.
- Extensive experience with Edtech will be advantageous.
- Package: Competitive package
- Performance bonuses
- 12 paid days off + holidays
- Social insurance
- Premium health insurance
- Working computer if needed
- Funded professional development
- Free Gym
- Birthday gift, public Holidays gifts
- Impact-driven culture, international working environment
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0973.572.008