Technical Project Leader - JF080
Work location: Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi
We are looking for a (Technical) Project Leader with broad experience in project management (with ability of requirement & system analyzing, planning and progress controlling). We expect candidates with high skill in problem solving.
You will be asked to not only manage your team members but also communicate deeply with partner teams in foreign countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, or Southeast Asia countries to accomplish the project objective.
- Estimate, make plan, be in charge of the system development life cycle
- Requirement analysis and system analysis
- Build architecture design, review design document
- Team member management
- Experience in managing a development team with at least 05 members.
- Experience in designing client-server development.
- Experience with Java development.
- Besides coding, be able to create and review the software architecture design from basic to detail level as well as can take quality control of the project.
- Good in communication skill with partner teams directly in English.
- Ability to get requirement directly from business team or product manager, then analyze and discuss among the stakeholders to make them clear. The real challenge is that you should not only receive information passively but also try to propose some good ideas or effective solutions in a reasonable way.
- Ability to give solution for difficult problem. With a group of very large user, in-active applications, we always encourage our engineers to find out the best solution to improve them even they have no problem at that time.
- You are welcomed to do these tasks from just giving idea, designing, to coding or code reviewing tasks.
- Package: Competitive package, at least 14th month salary per year, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options- Top-notch equipment & tools
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive Store gift code for employees
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 024 3997 9986